domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Questions

1.- What’s your name?
2.- What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
3.- What’s your favorite day of the why week? Why?
4.- What’s is your favorite day of the year?
5.-What do you eat or drink on that day?
                   My  Response:
My name is Maiberlyn, my favorite month of the year is May beacause my brithday, my favorite day of the week it`s Saturday beacuse that day i go shopping, my favorite day of the year is Octuber 18th, I eat in the morning at 10:00 o`clock.

                  Reputting of my mother:   
It`s Irma she is my mother, her month favorite it`s in septiembre beacause is her brithday, her day favorite of the week is Sunday beacause reposa, her day fovorite of the year it`s on September 19th, she eat in the morning at 9:00 o`clock, in the afternoon at 12:20, in the evening at 8:30.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario